West Bengal Lady Police Jobs 2018 ,2550 Vacancy,LD: 01/02/2018
West Bengal Police ,West Bengal Police Recruitment Board is inviting application from the eligible candidates for posts of Lady Constables. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online only through the official website of the West Bengal Police, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (See URL below). Educational qualification required and other details, in brief, for informational purpose only in interest of job-seeker, are given below —
|Vacancy 1||Lady Constable|
|Salary||Rs. 5,400 – Rs. 25,200/- Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||01/02/2018|
Other Qualification Details:
- Post Name: Lady Constables
- Education Qualifications: – The applicant must have passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Language: The applicant must be able to speak, read and write Bengali Language. However, this provision will not be applicable to the persons who are permanent residents of hill sub-divisions of Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts. NVF, Home Guard personnel and Civic Volunteers serving in West Bengal Police should complete 03 (Three) years of service as on 01.01.2018.
Age: The applicant must not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years old and must not be more than 27 (Twenty Seven) years old as on 01.01.2018. The upper age limit shall be relaxed by 05 (Five) years for the candidates belonging to the categories of Scheduled Castes (SC) & Scheduled Tribes (ST) and by 03 (Three) years for the candidates belonging to the category of Other Backward Classes (OBC). The NVF and Home Guard personnel serving in West Bengal Police are also eligible for relaxation of upper age limit as per existing Government order.
West Bengal Police, CJ-164, 2nd Avenue, CJ Block, Sector II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091
The selection process by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board is transparent and purely merit-based. Hence, the applicants are advised to beware of the unscrupulous elements, racketeers, touts who may misguide the candidates with false promises of getting them selected for the job on illegal consideration
How to Apply
- Application Forms may be submitted through on-line or off-line modes during the period from 03.01.2018 to 01.02.2018 (5 PM). The last date of receipt of filled in Application Form through postal services (for off-line applicants) is 01.02.2018 (5 PM).The last date of deposit of Application Fees and/or Processing Fees in respect of applicants applying through on-line using United Bank of India Challan will be 05.02.2018 during banking hours due to technical reasons.
- Applicants must visit the websites of West Bengal Police (www.policewb.gov.in) to ascertain the eligibility criteria in detail, method of selection, scheme of examination, procedure for submission of application form and other terms & conditions
N.B:IACT AMLASULI is a job portal which provides first-hand basic info of various recruitment going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go through the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process. Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information, regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply about West Bengal Lady Police 2018.